Wednesday

Mother's Day cards

Another busy day at the office, phew. I was hoping that I would come home to a Stampin Up order but no, not today. Lets hope it arrives tomorrow as I would like to give all the goodies out on Friday at the Dabblers evening.

Mother's Day is still a couple of weeks away but I have started working my way through all the orders I have.

Its a good job too as I have just been asked to supply another outlet and.....an order for 20 cards has come in. Guess who is going to be a crafting all hours of the day and night for the rest of the week.



Here's my latest Daffy. I have had it for a while but just not had the opportunity to play.

Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Karen said...

Aaaahhh he's sooo cute. Love the colours.

Love Karen xxx

Jackie said...

Lovely card Tracey, see you at Dabblers :o)
Jackie xx