Thursday

Time just flys by

when you are enjoying yourself. Where has the week gone? Hope that everyone is enjoying this lovely weather. I do hope it lasts as I would love to get out into the garden on Sunday and give it a good clean up.




Here are another couple of pictures from my trip. I spent a fantastic few hours with Corris and her friends in a lovely atrium in the centre of New York. We made an album using the top note die which isnt available to us in the UK just yet (keeping my fingers crossed that we get it in the new catalogue). The atrium was such a lovely place to meet between trump tower and the GE Building - I think.

I just had to take a picture of this as I thought it was so cute. We had decided to walk to the Dekota building alongside central park. It was raining, we were soaked and we saw a little tavern at the side of the park so off we went. We were too early for the tavern but this put a smile on my face.




4 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow Tracey, what a wonderful place to craft :o)
I am sorry to say that you need to do your gardening on Saturday as Sunday is going to be a wet one according to the forecast :o(
Jackie xx

Karen said...

Looks great and everyone seems to be so friendly.

Love Karen xxx

Pauline said...

Really pleased that you enjoyed your trip. I've been to New York but didn't get to see anything of it; it's a long sorry :o(
Here's hoping that I get the opportunity to visit again :o)

Lesley said...

The Atrium looks a fantastic place to craft - Lesley x