Monday

Crafty Weekend

I have just had a lovely crafty weekend. It started on Saturday at 7a.m. with 6 of us going over, down, across ( I have no sense of direction ) to Colemans Warehouse. Had a good wander round and got tempted into buying a lovely bag (by Jayne and Paula), to match my new little carry all that I purchased. I managed to find quite a few bargins with 20% discount and left as pleased as punch. Next it was on to Stamp Addicts and, as luck would have it, they were having a sale. We all made lots of savings on half price stamps, half price 12 x 12s and lots of other bits and pieces.

We then travelled to Sirstampalot after a quick bite to eat and all the shopping baskets got full once more. We saved the best till last and Janice and Andy had coffee waiting for us which was really appreciated and needed. Eventually got home about half 6 shopped out and spent up but a day that was filled with fun and laughter, a perfect day. A big thank you goes to Jayne and Pam for doing all the driving.

Yesterday it was off to honeypot crafts for card making class where we made 4 cards.

Here is a picture of one of the cards we made using punched out shapes. I am sorry I cant tell you what shapes were what punches/die cuts as these were already prepared for us. Someone had certainly been very busy and well prepared.

It was straight home to a cooked sunday lunch for tea and straight out the door to bingo. Its no surprise that I had the day off work today to catch up. Thank you Pam for organising the crafting day with Phil

1 comment:

Luke & Debbie Fletcher said...

Its sound like you had a fab day on Saturday, Im sorry I missed it, hopefully next time

Debs x