Friday, July 24, 2009

Hunting for mo jo

yes, my mo jo is lost. It may have gone on holiday so if anyone finds it, will you please return it to me.

Since I did the weekend of card sales and rush cards for Katerina (which she still hasnt received in the post), I dont seem to be able to get motivated. I think that its because the pressure is off. I should take time to play really but its such a shame to mess up my nice clean craft room.

As promised (a little late again), here is a picture of the pizza boxes that have been sent out to my first stamperettes group. This is a group of ladies who spend x amount each month on Stampin
Up products and are virtual hostesses. They all get a free hostess gift and at least £15 to spend during the months that this ran.



This will be starting again in November with the new catalogue. If you are interested let me know and I will send you some details.

The boxes are called pizza boxes and I have used pumpkin pie and old olive card. The stamperette logo (such a funny stamp and reminds me of.........) has been stamped onto confetti white and then coloured in using the watercolour crayons. The flower is a scalloped circle cut out of whisper white card, edged with pumpkin pie, cut and a little flower put in the middle secured with a brad.

Thanks for having a read and hope you leave a comment as I love to read what you think.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

I loved my box - thank you very much Tracey - Lesley x