Thursday

Yeah... its out and BLOG HOP

Does anyone know why the date above says Wednesday 30th September when its really THURSDAY 1st OCTOBER???


The new stampin up catalogue is out. I will get a link on my page around lunchtime today. Well, when I first looked at it I thought mmm, not sure. But now that I have been looking through it again, and again, I like it more and more and more. It gets even better when you see all the stunning cards that have been made by those talented people out in blog land.

I am really pleased to say that along with all the new and wonderful stamps, ribbons, papers etc, there are still quite a few favourites remaining in the catalogue

If you would like a copy of the catalogue please please please get in touch. There will be a money off voucher in every catalogue that you purchase. Even better, if you would like a play with some of the new products, I am having an open house on 31 October with make and takes, raffle prizes and lots of treats which you are most welcome to attend. Signing up for Stamperettes series 3, Stampin Write Marker Share and monthly stampin start to the week will all be finalised on the day too so please, do come along for a couple of hours (or the day if you wish).

Here is another card I made from a new set that is available in the latest catalogue, A Flower For All Seasons



BLOG HOP - 3 very talented ladies have a SU blog hop today. There is even some blog candy on offer so you need to have a visit to their sites and see the creations that they have come up with using SU goodies, all very stunning Suzanne, who is also from Derbyshire, Lousette and Jenny.

Have a great day whatever you are up to and thanks for having a read of my blog today, now go on, have a look at those taking part in the blog hop, you know you want to

No comments: