Friday

open house today

yes its finally here and I think I am just about ready. Got to add the sparkle to the cup cakes, put all the stamp sets and punches out and then get myself dressed. So excited about it that I was up at half past 4 trying to remember what I had forgotten. Am I the only one who does that?

Here are a few cards the Lesley, Jaqui. Pam and myself played with at the Max Papercraft Show a couple of weeks ago









Thanks for having a read this Saturday morning and have a great weekend, whatever you are doing. For those that paying me a visit later, I look forward to seeing you

Tracey

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely set of cards Tracey, I do like the pine cone stamp. I hope the day goes well for you :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

See you later - I had great fun playing at the Paper Max Show with Tracey's stamps sets - Lesley x

Helen said...

Great samples, Tracey! Hope your Open House was a HUGE success!