Wednesday

GOODBYE to the 2009-2010 Catalogue

Today is the last day that I shall be submitting an order from the Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Catalogue. It was a lovely book and I shall miss some of my favourite stamp sets but it's out with the old and in with the new. As from Friday we have a wonderful, fantastic, brilliant 2010-2011 Catalogue with so many ideas in it that I cant wait to get my mits on the goodies. I shall be organising lots of shares so watch this space.

STAMPERETTES SERIES 5 starts at the end of October. If you would like to join this group of 10 ladies, spend £15 a month on goodies and be a virtual hostess during one of the months out of the 10 then get in touch. As you can see this is series 5 as the previous 4 have worked so well. Any queries, just give me a call.

I am sorry I dont have any photos to share with you just yet. I have obviously done something to my camera as I cant download anything. Paul is going to have a look at it for me at the weekend.

Have a great day, whatever you are up to

Tracey

No comments: