Thursday

Nearly going home time



Here I am again, at the pool in soaring temperatures and it isnt 8.00a.m. yet. Last Sunday we went to a Graffiti contest that was organised by a local collage, saw some lovely works of art, urban dancing, free nibbles and drinks and we all had a lovely evening. You could vote on which pieces of artwork you liked so of course we all did. At the end of the evening there was a prize draw and WAYHAY, I won two bottle of wine. Sophia also won a prize - some olives and olive oil.



Yesterday we went to Larnaca again to see the girls and yet another fantastic day was had by all. Wespent the morning with Christiana doing chores and once the girls finished school and ate lunch, went up to the mountains to Davids parents weekend retreat, ooohh it is in the middle of nowhere, down a dirt track and it was like an oasis in the desert. Here is a of photos. I cant wait to go back again.

STAMPIN' UP! UPDATES
I have read up about all the new things happening next week with Stampin Up and there are some wonderful changes. The retirement items are selling out very quickly so if there is anything that you just cant live without, please send me an email as soon as possible. I shall be placing another order this Sunday.

Off for a quick dip before I have to start my own chores, have a lovely day and thanks for having a read













1 comment:

anndees said...

I wish it was sunny here before 8am! It is rather wet at the moment but I love morning sunshine I get to sit outside before the boys wake up it is like snatching a few minutes peace and quiet before the storm. I can't believe it has been nearly a month since I saw you last, can't wait for the weekend. Safe travels, Anne x