Wednesday

Midweek post

Up before the larks today, just couldnt sleep but that isnt a surprise since I was in bed before 8p.m. last night. I think I may need a nap this afternoon though.

Another little something from our ss trip at the weekend. This lovely little notebox was waiting for us when we arrived and inside it there are little tabbed notelets for us all to scribble on. It really is so cute. Thank you for making this, something I shall treasure.

We also had an amazing goodie bag which Janice and Andy put together for us, thank you for that too, lots of lovely useful bits, stamps as well as sweeties and chocolate.

Here are a few photos of everyone crafting away....I dont think that they knew these photos were being taken, naughty me.





I have gone back on the diet and back to the exercise regime. Can you believe that I put on 5lbs over one weekend, I think I ate for England. Wish me luck to get rid of the 5lbs at least this week.

Thanks for having a read

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Wow Tracey, that's a lot of weight in one weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like you all had a lovely time :o)
Jackie xx