Thursday

The New Mini

yes it's HERE the new 2011 mini catalogue. I think that this is the best thing since sliced bread, honestly. I know I might sound sad but this little book really excites me, the stamps, the papers, the colours and THE BIG SHOT.

I have been running a few classes this week using some of the new products and I am sure that the ladies that have been so far, are happy with the materials that they have been using.

If you would like to book a party, come to a crafting class for a couple of hours or just attend a party in the area of Derby, let me know and hopefully we can arrange something. Alternatively, you can just purchase a product or two (or even three, four....). My email address is tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com or you can call me 01332 721877. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Here is just one of the cards that we have made so far using some of the new ribbons, new stamps, new papers and the embossing folders.....

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, beautiful card.
I hope your leg continues to improve :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

fab card great colours best wishes Lesley x

Sue said...

Just loved this card Tracey Luv Sue x