Saturday

Ooops

I have been having some computer lessons on a programme called Canvas 8. Its a bit hard for the brain to get into gear and understand everything but I really wanted to put lots of photos on my blog, without boring everyone and having pages and pages of them. This is my first proper attempt, (for those that saw the other photos over the weekend apologies). I shall get another lesson next weekend and hopefully I should improve, with practise.


Here are the ladies that kept me company during crafty week. I had a wonderful time and by the sounds of what everyone was saying, they did too. We made two cards, decorated envelopes and hopefully, everyone made a tag at home. If you didnt manage to finish your tag, let me know and I will make sure you get to finish it next time we meet up.

Some photos of cards and a lost and found will be on the blog tomorrow. Thanks for having a read and I hope you enjoy your evening


2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, looks like you all had a great time :o)
Jackie xx

Buffy said...

Wonderful class Tracey, I had great fun. Sail away card going to my brother-in-law on wednesday.
I'll remember my glasses next time...lol