Thursday

Sue made this

Had a lovely evening out on Tuesday with family to celebrate Brother in Laws 50th birthday. I must have been shattered as I came home and went straight to bed but an early night has done me the world of good.

Last night it was rushing around and getting everything sorted for Saturdays big day, I bet you are fed up of me reminding you all about it arent you. Ooops. Mum in law came for tea, the usual pie, chips and veg, scrummy. Then it was cutting up some new 12 x 12's, sorting out retired papers and retired stamp sets and seeing what else I need to take with me. Of course, I just have to put this is my box for the display table.

This is what Sue made for the Papermax Show, isnt it wonderful. Sue will be there on Saturday and she can tell you how she did it.

Hope to see you there

No comments: