Saturday

Sunny Saturday Santa

Although the temperature has dropped the sun is shining so it's a sunny Saturday. I have my second Stamp a Stack this morning YEAH. The first one took place on Thursday and we all had a great time, this was the first one I did. I think that everyone went home happy, but tired. I learnt that 10 cards in a few hours was perhaps a little too much. I shall modify it for the next Stamp a Stack event. A big thank you goes out to Brenda, Julie, Wendy, Jayne, P.Ann, Diane and Jane for coming along and letting me try out this event.

Here are some of the little treats I made for everyone


Can you see the little cadbury chocolate sticking out. Do you remember the chocolate machines we used to have at Christmas? Well me and my sister used to get them at Christmas,
The chocolates from this little machine fit perfectly sandwiched in between the two large tag punches and the santas coat stamp from the stamp set Tags for Christmas. A lovely little treat and if you punch a hole in the tag at the back, it will hang on the christmas tree.

I am placing a SU order at tea time today, if you would like to add anything to this order, large or small, just let me know, 01332 721877 or email me at tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

Have a lovely Saturday and thanks for having a read

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Glad your 'stamp a stacks' have gone well - always wanted one of those chocolate machines but they were too expensive for my parents to afford when I was little have a great day best wishes Lesley x

Sue said...

Thanks for the chocie treat Tracey sorry i have eaten it so no chance of it going on the tree !!!! Luv Sue x