Sunday

Sunday's News




A box in a bag is something that I have been wanting to have a go at for quite a while and I was really pleased at what seemed to be something so difficult, turning out to be quite easy to make. I was lucky enough to show everyone at Dabblers how to do them, I just forgot to take my camera to show you, trust me. Here are the two that I made using Stampin' Up! new papers called Timeless Portrait. I have put them both against some other SU papers, Just Add Cake. The new papers are lovely.

Katerina is home for the weekend and yesterday afternoon we spent a couple of hours making some food for her to take back to uni. She is living off McDonalds, Wetherspoons and coco-pops at the minute but I guess that can be said for all new students. Here she is (still in pjs at 5p.m.) holding the Macaroni de funo that she made cough cough - well she did read the instructions and help with the pot washing.

I hope you have a lovely day, despite the weather

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Gorgeous bags Tracey and that food looks delicious :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

making those bag in a box was really easy love Lesley x

Sue said...

Hi Tracey the bags were fab to make and looked stunning Luv Sue x