Saturday

Saturday -

Yesterday sped by but I can tell you that I had that Friday feeling. I actually ventured into town on my own but I wasnt there for too long. I am sure that I really am on the road to recovery now. I also had more blood tests and did a little shop in Sainsburys where I met umm, Debera? no that doesnt sound right, me and names, I just never remember. Anyway, she was lovely and tipped me off that the petrol station will be closing for a couple of months, whilst they do some refurbishment. That will be a bit of an inconvenience to me as I normally fill up when we do the weekly shop. So *waving* to you as you said you would pop by the blog as you are another crafter.

Today I have been out for a coffee with mother in law. We went to CC to watch a card making demonstration and then had coffee and cake, dont worry, the diet isnt starting until Monday so I havent cheated.

It was Lesleys birthday yesterday and here is the card that I have sent her (hope she doesnt read my blog before she opens her card as I know she is away this weekend, opps)
As this is my week using just one stamp set, Charming, I made a couple of cards with one of the stamps using the IN COLOURS, embossing folders and punches. A nice cheery card and here are another couple of pictures


and a bit of a close up.
Unfortunately with the light that we have at the moment, my photos arent coming out too well. I know they arent brilliant at the best of times but not quite crisp enough for me. Do I need a new camera?
Thanks for having a read and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: