Thursday

Thank You


Good morning from a very mild Derby today, at least I wont be scraping any ice from the car this morning, phew.

Here is the little thank you card that I have made for November.  As there is no more pocket silhoutes stamp set from SU I am trying to get used to the Serene Sillhoutes and I am liking it.  I have had a play and I have made some very nice cards.


As promised here are a couple of photos of the Tracey at Tuesday cakes.



I am now in the middle of preparing all the card kits for Crafty Week which is nearly all booked up.  There are a few places left on Thursday 29th November if you fancy a night of crafting but you had best get in touch soon to book your place.

I hope you have a lovely day and thank you for nipping in for a read.


1 comment:

Lesley said...

Hope Tuesday went well - cakes look good and the little thank you cards are super best wishes Lesley x