Friday

Out with the old day - but keeping hubby

Good morning from a very sunny Derby.  It is supposed to be the hottest day of the year so far today
 and the sun is already starting to make an appearance.  A bit like the heron.  Oh yes I got up early to discover the heron on the garden shed roof.  Thankfully we still have the net over the pond so we won today, the heron lost.

Well I am starting to get things ready for my open house on Friday 29th June and having fun doing it.  Paul isnt too sure about all the boxes that are starting to appear but when I told him that they are boxes of retired items that have to go, he breathed a sigh of relief. He thought I was trying to get more stuff into my crafty space lol.

We dont have a Derby Dabblers get together tonight which is very sad.  The caretaker called to say that the parisheners have a cream tea tomorrow so they have to get the room ready today and there wouldnt be tables for us to use.  I am rather frustrated by this as we have had the hall on the first Friday of every month for a few years now so they could have told us earlier or, asked us to bring tables.....grrrrrrr.  moan over.

There are a few ladies calling in to my house around 6.30 this evening to collect their SU goodies so if you fancy a coffee (sorry no cake), you are welcome to pop in.  Hopefully we can sit outside.

I received this from a friend at a recent training event, isnt it lovely.  Jacqui has made this from the SU designer series paper pads and attached it to a peg with magnet.  I think its stunning, thanks Jacqui I am using this in my craft room. 

Off to start my out with the old day today.  Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day





No comments: