Tuesday

Musical Backgroud

Good morning and it is a bit warmer this morning.  I have already been outside and we have had the boiler man here who has serviced the boiler.  That is the heating sorted for another year.  The forecast for today is for rain but I can cope with that.  It means that the flowering plants will get a good watering.

Paul has emptied another 12 boxes from the loft into his Shed.  

 The house is really breathing a sigh of relief and I am so pleased that things are finally getting sorted out.  He still has quite a bit of work to do in the Shed to get it all in order but it is looking good.  The next part of the jigsaw puzzle is to get the garage cleared so that he can cut down some free standing book cases for them to fit in the Shed. 

Here is a card that was made last month by lots of lovely crafting friends.

The new Painted Harvest stamp set was teamed up with the Musical background stamp.  I just love this and have a few half finished ones to play with.  Colours used are Marina Mist, Night of Navy, Soft Suede and Always Artichoke.  If you would like to pop in to make one or two cards using these stamps please let me know and I shall arrange a get together for an afternoon.

It was good having a Monday feeling quite well yesterday and it was wonderful seeing everyone that visited, thank you.  I love getting visitors especially as I cant get out and about as much as I like, it means that I can keep up with the outside world. 

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a smashing Tuesday.  Tracey x



No comments: