Monday

A new week and my holiday begins

Good morning and it is no surprise that the weather here is beautiful once more. It is going to be cooler today the weatherman says, only 36 degrees, yikes.

I am really pleased to say that after a gruelling 10 days everything has been done, dusted and sorted in the apartment. Rajni is on her way and Christiana can have some help at all times, which she is looking forward to.   It does mean that mum can have a rest now and catch up with some friends and family.

As this wonderful FREE papers is still available I will be putting my feet up this afternoon to see What to add to my order tomorrow


if you would like anything adding to the order just let me know.  Dont forget, it is free delivery, to your door for all orders over £30 this month.

Hoping you manage to stay cool in the heat and thank you for having a read. Tracey x

No comments: