Thursday

Diane's wonderful make


Good morning, I do hope that this finds you well. At last I have managed to get into my blog and have internet at the same time.

We have had a good week here is sunny Cyprus but sadly Paul returned home this morning so I will soldier on with the girls. I must say that 4 cockroaches in the lift beat me earlier today though.

At our crafty events, we have a raffle.  The prize box is always full of different Stampin' Up! crafting items from ribbons, notebooks, stamp sets and projects kits plus lots of other surprises.  Diane H won the raffle last week and here is just one the projects she has made inspired by the raffle prize.  It is wonderful and thank you for sharing it. 
 


Thank you for having a read today and I am so pleased that I am able to blog again. In the temperatures of more than 32 degrees we tend to stay home during the day and just venture out in the evenings.  Mr weatherman says it will be 24 degrees in Derby so another warm day.  Tracey x


No comments: