Monday

We all love a bargain

Good morning.  A new Monday morning in a new month of July.  We have woken up to blue skies and a lovely breeze.  We should have woken up in Cyprus today but we are still in sunny Derby.  We had a little hic cup which can be solved after a trip to the nearest Passport Office tomorrow - mentioning nothing else about it.

We had a bonus of a weekend, catching up with friends and family and lots of rest and relaxation.  Christiana has started a new treatment for her 3 - 4 hour cough attacks and we are keeping our fingers crossed that will help, eventually. My steroid injection is already wearing off but only 3 more months to go with the Latent TB medication and I can start something new which will hopefully help me.

I am sure you have all seen the latest offers from Stampin' Up! and boy what smashing offers they are.  The first one is to get a whole collection of ink pads FREE when you join the Stampin' Up! family.  I would love to have you on my team.

You get to pick one of these collections as well as getting £130 worth of products for £99.  This will also be delivered right to your door FREE of charge.  It is one of the best offers I have seen in the 10 years that I have been with Stampin' Up!  If you would like to find out more please, do give me a call.

Another offer that has started is this

When you buy 3 of papers in the list above you get to choose another one FREE.  If there is too much paper in this offer for you just let me know and join in a share. This is a great way to grab a bargain.  You can either order 2 packs of the papers with another person and both enjoy the discount.  Or order half a pack of all 4 and share those with another person...goodness the possibilities are endless.  Send me a message, give me a call or pop round this afternoon to let me know what you would like to do.

Here is a card made recently, note the little dragonfly.

This card has already been sent out to Tricia who has had a fall and hurt herself, including an op to build her wrist back up with a metal plate.  *waving* at you as I am sure you will read this.  We are sending lots of healing hugs and hope to see you soon.  You are welcome anytime to come and have a cuppa and keep us company you know.

The new colours that were used are wonderful, all details are below.  If you would like to try your hand at making this why not arrange a date and time with me.  One to one crafting sessions can always be sorted out.

Right then, I had best get on otherwise the day will have ended before I have begun.  Have a lovely Monday and thank you for having a read.

Product List

No comments: