Thursday

Dads Day

Good morning and yet another GOOD day to wake up to blue skies.  I cant believe the difference in folk when they wake up to sunshine each day.  Again not everyone likes the heat of the day but it does put a smile on most folks faces.  I enjoy it and I know I have got this for the next 5 - 6 weeks too, lucky me.

I am not the best with technology.  I must admit that I get confused by it all and dont understand the jargon but for the rest of the year I am going to be learning all about different things computer/technology wise.  I am challenging myself to not to ask Paul 'can you just do this' and learn how to do it myself.  Wish me luck.

Here is the card that I made for my dad for Fathers Day.


Something a little different and he liked it.  I enjoyed doing it and learnt a few things too, which is always good. Dad is difficult to buy for, he has everything that he needs so it was a big tub of grapes, a cucumber grown in the greenhouse and a t-shirt for his gardening. He was really pleased and it just goes to show, it is the smallest things that mean the most.

I have a very busy day today and fingers are crossed (only a figure of speech) that I can drive, we have to go to the Royal Hospital, the Chemist and into town.  We were going to go yesterday but my hip hurt so much and I couldnt walk never mind about drive but after a late start to the day, we shall see how we get on.

Lots of new and exciting things happening with Stampin' Up! next week and I can tell you more about that over the weekend.

Wishing you a wonderful day, thanks for having a read Tracey x

No comments: