Friday

New catalogues

Good evening and such a lovely evening too.

TODAY IS THE DAY that the new 2018 - 2019 Stampin' Up! Catalogue has gone live.  If you do not already have an actual physical copy to look through then please, do get in touch with me.  We can arrange for you to have your very own.

I know I say it every year and I know that some of you know what I am going to say next but, this really is the best one yet.  There are pages and pages of wonderful coloured items, such great ideas, colour ways that you just wouldnt have thought about.  Thank you Stampin' Up!  There is plenty to keep me quite for the next 12 months.  If you are a little bit impatient and want to have it all now, why not think about signing up. You can have as much as you want as often as you want.  Just let me know and I can explain how, all you have to do is send me a message HERE

Obviously there is far too much for me to tell you about all in one go so I get the greatest of pleasure of telling you all about SU in chunks.  The first big chunk will be on June 16th, in Alvaston, Derby.  I am having a WHOLE DAY of Stampin' Up!  It would be wonderful if you could come and join in the fun.  We shall have a make and take each hour starting at half past 10.  There will be a quiz as well as a raffle.  During the day we shall have 2 crafty bingo sessions (that will go a lot quicker than the last lot, but it did cause some laughs).  Please pop in for an hour or two or even the whole day.  I shall bake but you are welcome to add to the cake table.  Bingo tickets will be 50p a strip.  The raffle will be £1 a go and the make and takes will be free.  There will be a 'tea and biscuit tin' for you to add some pennies to for your refreshments. And please, bring a friend or two with you.

I am really pleased to say that this stamp set and the framelits have made it into the new catalogue.

Very clean, very simple and to me, very posh.

If you cut out your pretty framelit first, then cut it off with the edgelit, it gives you a great front panel, in Night of Navy.  I left a couple of inches about it to add my sentiment

This was then added to a Whisper White mat and the lovely motif was stamped on the bottom of the card.  A little shiny silver ribbon finished it off nicely.

Both of these were added to a tent style, C6 Night of Navy base card.  One little gem for sparkle and the sentiment was heat embossed with White Ink and White Embossing Powder.  I do hope you like this as much as I liked making it.

Right then, I had best go and get my legs rested a while, they do hurt today and they have doubled in size, ooops.  Thanks for having a ready and have a lovely evening.




Product List

No comments: