Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter


Good morning and in Derby we have woken up to a cloudy sky again.  Seems to be a bit of a pattern this week, grey sky until lunch and then the sun shines through and we get blue skies.  Temperature is around 13 degrees so it isnt too bad at all. I have already got my washing out so I hope it stays nice.
I was intending to have a lie in today as I am shattered but at 5.30am  'ping' eyes wide open. 6.00am and Christiana is awake and up, never mind, a nanny nap will be in order this afternoon.

I would like to share with you my Thank You cards for the month of June.

I have used just two colours, Blackberry Bliss and Old Olive along with the thick Whisper White card.  There has been a little bit of fussy cutting, and a tie of a bow.  This stamp set is so versatile and if you havent already got this, you may want to have another look at it. 

A bit of gardening was done yesterday as well as the doctors and a short trip into town.  Just look at the size of these poppies


I have never seen anything so big.  They size doesnt matter but I am certainly very impressed with the size of these.

I was very lucky to receive some flowers last week, thank you ladies they are lovely.


I do like my fresh flowers, I was hoping to grown some of my own so that I could cut them and bring them into the house. It didnt happen this year but maybe next year. The greenhouse plants are coming along nicely and today I have to take off yet another home grown cucumber, scrummy.

STAMPERETTES please note that I have just had a delivery of some wonderful Stampin' Up! goodies so I shall spend the next couple of hours sorting things out.  If you are free this evening and would like to collect your goodies please do let me know.  I will be in the craft room from around 6pm and it would be great to see you.

Havent got your new catalogue yet?  Please let me know or please call in this evening to collect one.  You cant beat having your own copy to flick through the pages.

Thank you for having a read and I wish you a terrific Tuesday.  Tracey x





Product List

No comments: