Monday

Pretty Papers

Good morning and I do hope you have had a wonderful weekend.  If you didnt already know, I dont blog at the weekend, unless there is a crafty event, the weekend is my family time.  One of the advantages of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is that you can pick and choose when you do or dont do something, pretty good really.

I mentioned last week about sharing chunks of the new catalogue with you, well today I am sharing details of all the wonderful papers that SU have for us this year.  There is a video below that shows you just about everything.


If you are like me you NEED to have it all now but this year I am pacing myself.  I have decided to organise paper shares of each paper pack so that you can get your hands on more papers and if you use them all up, join in another share.  I will be very happy to order packs of paper all year long as soon as there are enough folk to purchase the full pack.  I have started a paper share page on my blog so you can see what there is this month.  Obviously if you would like to share a pack of papers/cards that I havent listed just let me know and I will advertise that half a pack is available.  I do hope this all makes sense and if it doesnt, give me a call.

My rheumatoid arthritis has decided to really play up.  I have it in my knees and I cant tell you how awful it is.  This really put paid to my plans over the last weekend.  A call to the docs will be needed later to see what we can do to help me.

Right, on with a few chores.  Thank you for having a read and I do hope you have a lovely day.... dont forget to check out those papers.

No comments: