Tuesday

Catching Up


Good morning and whilst it is a bit cloudy outside, the temperature is still rather warm.  I believe a muggy day is on the cards for today, which is fine by me.  A little rain will help as that will mean that I dont have to water the garden (a 40 minute task). Having said that, watering the garden is a little me time as I do think things over and I can also see all the new little shoots in the garden.

What a super duper weekend we have just had.  Saturday was smashing.  Lots and lots of visitors made it through the doors of The Craft Room and we had a wonderful day.  Crafty bingo was a success.  The makes and takes were done with Sally, Julie, Diane and Wendy lending a hand *quick wave* thank you so much ladies, I couldnt have managed the day without you.  The raffle prize has yet to be claimed.

If you have this ticket please please do get in touch.  Lots of lovelies inside this bag.

Sunday was a day of rest, really it was.  We had a lie in, a visit to mum and dads for fathers day and a lovely visit from Rob, Nat and the girls to see Paul.  The day flew by and of course, it ended with a viewing of Poldark (I am hooked).

Yesterday was a sad day.  We said goodbye to my aunt, the sister of my aunt that passed away at the end of last year.  It was nice to see the family but not under such circumstances. I have lots of happy memories of her, something to treasure.

Yesterday was also the birthday of my neices son, Ollie
This is a variation of one of the makes and takes from Saturday.  The Animal Outing stamp set is great.  I will be having a week of sharing cards made with this set with you, it is just so lovely.

A little order shall be placed later on today with Stampin' Up!  If there is anything that you would like from Stampin' Up! please do get in touch and I shall be happy to add it to this little one.  The p+p is 50p and you can collect from Alvaston as soon as it arrives.

Ohh before I go THURSDAY 21st JUNE, there is a place available on the crafty night.  If you would like to come along to make a couple of cards and spend the evening with like minded folk do get in touch.

Well I have lots of emails to reply to, messages to answer, a craft room to find, an ironing pile as big as a hill and a daughter who wants company all day long so as you can imagine, it is going to be a busy one.  Thank you for having a read and I wish you a lovely day x

Product List


No comments: