Monday

Notes of Kindness

Good morning and what a lovely morning weatherwise to start the week.  The sun is shining here and the temperature is already 19 degrees here in Derby.

We have a 4 hour appointment at the hospital today for Christiana to repeat her oxygen test for flying.  Last time she ended up in the hospital a few hours later.  I wont let the same thing happen again today.

We had a great weekend and more about that tomorrow but today I am really pleased to show you this card kit.


It was Christmas card night last Friday night and I was so naughty as I wanted to make these cards, I cant believe how excited I was to receiving the kit.  It was  so therapeutic and I am very happy with the results.




You can get a refill kit too.  If you would like to see these in the flesh, so to speak, please do call in on Saturday.  Another thing I am excited about.



Right, off to make a sarnie for the hospital.  Have a wonderful day and thank you for having a read x

No comments: