Thursday

Baby Shower

Good morning and it is a blustery one here today.  Those gusts really are powerful, I guess it is Fence Watch again.  We really must replace them.

I have been busy making a few boxes for a baby shower.

I enjoyed making these and Stampin' Up! had all that I needed, even a couple of retired items were used.  Products used are at the end of the post.  I dont know how I would have managed without the trimmer as the scoring on this makes life so much easier. 

I have a few items arriving today whoop whoop for my open day on Saturday (I was naughty and treated myself).  Please do come along if you have time on Saturday, it really would be lovely to see you.  If you dont know where the venue is, do get in touch so that I can give you details.

Right, off to prepare the makes and takes for Saturday.  Thanks for having a ready and wishing you a lovely day.....hold on to your hats x


Product List

No comments: