Tuesday

Ay Up Mi Duck Race and the Stamperatus

Good morning, cloudy this morning but still nice and warm.  I was up with the larks or even before them but I think it is excitement.  I am saying I am excited because hubby is due home today but it could be the thought of the new kitchen floor or a day in the craft room but whatever it is, I am up and rearing to go.

Christiana got on very well at the hospital yesterday and passed the flight tests which is great news.  Not so good in the evening though as her cough attack has given her new pains.  Lets just hope we get to see the physiotherapist about this as soon as possible.  The appointment was in 3 months time but I have managed to get one at the end of the month yet I am still calling every couple of days to see if they have a cancellation.

This Saturday is an open house from 10 - 3.00pm  The Craft Room will be open with drinks and cakes and lots of crafty chatter, laughter, makes and takes and catching up.  I have a group of lovely ladies who will be doing the demonstrating and it really would be lovely to see you, if you can make it.  You are most welcome to spend the day too.

The Stampin' Up! Stamperatus is here and wow, it is such an impressive piece of kit.  I know it is an investment but once you start using it, you dont stop.  Here is a video about it.

I shall have this out on Saturday at the Open House/Catalogue Launch, please feel free to ask me about it and I can show you what it does.

Christiana and I spent a few hours at the Ay Up Mi Duck race on Saturday and here are a few photos.




 

You cant really tell that there were 100's of ducks in the Derwent but it was fun.  We had a lovely time, it was nice to be out and about and get some fresh air.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day.


No comments: