Tuesday

Happy Birthday Jodie

Good morning and another wet one.  Mr. Weatherman says it is going to be wet for quite a few days but after tomorrow, I am afraid I shall be having lots of sunshine, ooppsss.  It is also very windy out there today so I will have to wear a big rain coat again as it is the hospital visit this morning and I cant tell you how many other places I am expected to go.  Just to say that I will be taking a packed lunch out with me.

If anyone would like to call in to collect any crafting goodies, could you please get in touch today please.  I shall be in the craft room this evening having a major clean up and it would be lovely to see you.

It is a Happy Birthday to Jodie today.  Here is the card that was made for her.


Jodie is someone I met at Slimming Club, a lovely lady who I hope has a lovely birthday.  I lost a little bit more weight yesterday which I am very pleased about, it is all heading in the right direction.


Thank you for having a read today and I hope you too have a great day.  Tracey x


No comments: