Thursday

Wish you were here

Good morning and I hear that there has been even MORE rain in Derby.  A little birdie tells me that there is some warmer weather to come which is good news.  We are sat in 30 degrees on the verandah and it is lovely.  This has been our view for the past week.  We have even had baby swifts sat with us and watched them being fed.


Paul has found a new beer he likes, he belives it was made for him.

We have managed the beach a few times and caught up with family members too.  I dont have to tell you how hard it is being here.  I miss Christiana so very much in the UK but in Cyprus it is a lot harder. I visit the cemetary daily and the memorial service is on Sunday. 

I havent managed to do anything crafty at all.  I have looked through the new catalogue though and ohh how wonderful the samples are.  So many inspiring colours and patterns.  If you havent had a new catalogue yet please do let me know so that I can arrange to get one to you.

Katerinas apartment is starting to look good.  It will be finished in a few weeks so it is getting exciting for her, which is good.  We went out for lunch yesterday and on our travels we saw this dinner set.  It is so beautiful and of course, I had to buy it for her. 

Well we have to pack up and move on today to the other side of Larnaca.  This apartment has been nice although no pool as it is broken.  Its a 35 minutes car journey into Larnaca and a 10 minute car journey into civilisation.  We have had a nice time and are excited about our next apartment.  
Thanks for having a read. Tracey x





No comments: