Sunday

Happy Birthday Ollie


Good morning and it is a Happy Birthday to Ollie today.  Ollie is my nieces eldest and I really cant believe that he is 8 years old already.
I do hope he has a lovely birthday.  This is the card that was made for him.  I am sure he will love it.  I have also left a little something for him to open.

We are up and about early as we are off to church and then the cemetary before going back to Daddys house with the twins.  It is memorial day today.  The twins have said the afternoon is being spent at the apartment we are staying at this week as the pool is a nice one.  The cleanliness of the apartment has a lot to be desired but the owner is coming this morning with a cleaner to clean it properly......

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a lovely day today too.  Tracey

No comments: