Friday

Birthday cards for two sweet girls

 Good morning. It is very cloudy here today but I hope it is warm enough to dry my washing as I will have quite a lot hopefully blowing in the wind.  You cant beat clothes that have been dried in the fresh air.


A couple of cute cards that were made recently for two very special young ladies.  Charliegh turned 7 and Willow turned 6.


They are both cute stamps that have been coloured in with alcohol markers, Stampin' Up! Blend Pens.  The sky was created using blending brushes and a very old stencil with a pale blue ink.  The grass was again created using blending brushes and Old Olive ink for the little tufts of grass.  The image was stamped once onto the card and then again onto Shimmery White Card which I find great for alcohol markers.  The sentiments were created on the computer and then Fresh Freshia card was used to mat the main image and the sentiments.  I do hope you like them.  I loved creating these despite the amount of time they took. 

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Tracey x

No comments: