Sunday

Stampin' Up! Christmas Tag kit

Good morning, up since 3.30am so I will be having a snooze in the morning and maybe again after lunch.  I just cant sleep so I got up, didnt help that Mr. A pinched all the covers off the bed brrrr.

I have had a wonderful weekend so far, lots of training, watching videos, watching cards being created, chatting in an online event with lots of other Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  It has finished now and I am so full of lots of ideas so today I will just take it all in.  I even got to see the new catalogues that are coming out next year. 

During one of our 'Kit Nights' we put together the Christmas Tag kit and here are a couple of photos to show you what we made.



Unfortunately you cant see all the sparkle and shimmery details.  You get everything that you need in this kit including this Stamp Set which will last for years.


Here are all the pieces laid out for you which not only include the stamps but an acrylic block, ink pad and twine.  Lots of sparkly gems too.

Once you have put the kit together you get lots of elements left over to make even more tags with.  At a price of £18 its well worth it and should you wish to purchase this, I can order it for you to be delivered to The Craft Room, Derby where you may collect it.  Or why not have it delivered direct to your home.  Just click on the image below to take you to the shop with more details about this kit.

We hold a 'Kit Night' each month and if you wish to come along, just let me know.  All my details are below.


 

Hope you have a smashing Sunday and thank you so much for having a read.  Tracey x
 



No comments: