Tuesday

Anniversary Card

Good morning.  Yesterday saw me at a local community project, the relaunching of a group called The Friendship Circle and Cafe. I had a lovely morning and met lots of folk.  

Yesterday was also day 1 with the plasterer working on our hall.  I was glad to be out of the way but he has prepared all the walls for plastering today.  As it is the hall that is being worked on it does mean that getting access to the bedrooms and bathroom is rather tricky so I have to be sure that we have all that we need in the kitchen.  It will all be worth it though in the end.

Today I will be in the Craft Room trying to find my desk.  I am afraid it has become buried in lots of crafting bits and pieces but need to get it sorted.  I have a few cards to put to together and get out into the post so a productive day is needed.

It was my brother and sister in laws anniversary recently and here is the card that I created for them.

It is a rather old stamp from my stash which I stamped onto the card using Stazon Black Ink.  I do wait for a few hours before I start colouring in to ensure the ink is completely dry.  On this card I used some Stampin' Up! Wax Crayons that I have had for years and they never let me down.  It was very theraputic just to sit and colour and I really enjoyed making this.

I always type on the sentiment to the card before I do any stamping or colouring to be sure that I have things in the right place.

Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a terrific Tuesday.  Tracey x


No comments: