Tuesday

Flowing Flowers and Savings in Bloom

 


Good morning and hello March.   It’s nice to have a brighter morning and the days are getting noticably longer.  It won’t be too long before we alter our clocks again.

Rachel Tessman created a lovely card using the Flowing Flowers stamp set which I fell in love with.  I am sure you have seen a card and knew instantly that you had to try and replicate it, well this is how I felt.  So I got to work and created this Thank You card which was inspired by the card that Rachel made.


I have also wanted to have  another attempt with my gilding flakes as all my previous attempts haven’t been the best.  I went with just a few highlights here and there.  I did get in a mess, I just have to acknowledge the fact that I am a messy crafty.  But the card turned out better than I thought and I do hope the postman has delivered it already. Details of all the products I used are below.  

To start of the Spring Season Stampin’ Up! have a fantastic promotion of 20% discount off the Cut and Emboss machine as well a selection of die/bundles.



If you have been considering getting one of these bundles, it’s a great time to get them.  You can click on the Shop Here icon below to take you straight to the Stampin’ Up! shop or get in touch with me and I will happily help you with your order.




Thank you so much for having a read today.  Tracey x



Click on the image below to look through the Annual Catalogue.

Click on the image below to browse through the Mini Catalogue



Product List

No comments: