Friday

A late Birthday card Flowing Flowers and Gilding Flakes




Good morning.  Yesterday was a bit of a damp day, rain showers, thunder and rather cold.  However we had rainbows on and off throughout the day.  The photo above was taken from the side of the apartment.

Not much crafting going on at the moment, I haven’t had 5 minutes yet.  But this card was made for a friend who I didn’t know had her birthday.  I am sure I can share it now.


It is very similar to my previous gilding flake card as I had everything out on the table at the time.We shall be playing with the gilding flakes in May at one of the Stampin’ Social Sessions.  Not sure what these are, here are the details for Aprils.

Thanks for having a read, I hope you have a great day.  Below are some details of Stampin’ Up! Catalogues and special offers x


Have you seen the special offer on the bundles that Stampin’ Up have.  You have the whole month of March to grab one of these bargains. 

You may have to click on the image to make it larger.

Not forgetting the die cutting machine that is also on offer this month.

And then there is this promotion which runs right up to the end of May.




Please click on the picture below if you would like to have a browse in the stampin up shop.



Click on the image below to look through the Annual Catalogue and the spring mini



What is Happening in April



No comments: