Thursday

Jar of Flowers

 Good morning.  Another damp and wet day in paradise but I can cope with that.  We are off for lunch with Sophia today and hopefully purchasing some new chairs for the dining table.  

Outside our apartment complex there were 2 dogs in kennels on land about m away.  Upon our return there are now 12 dogs in kennels and the noise is awful. The dogs bark, whine and howl all through the day and the night.  We are awoken at all hours in the night so feeling very tired in the day time.  Our neighbours above us has had double glazing fitted, something that is unusual.  They have had additional pvc frames and windows fitted to the outside of their existing windows.  Oh it looks very nice but it goes to show that folk are at the end of their tether with the noise.  Lots of people have tried to do things so we shall try too.  We have called the police and made a complaint.  We shall call back this evening to see what they say…..I will keep you updated.

It was Ruths Birthday recently and this is the card that I made for her using an older Stampin' Up! set called jar of flowers.

I shall be making a few more of these as I love the way it turned out.  If you fancy making one or two with me, in May, please let me know.

Well I had best get myself ready for our lunch date.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great day.  Tracey x





No comments: