Wednesday

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY EIGHT - Splendid Autumn Designer Series Papers and new catalogues



Good morning and what a morning it has been so far.  Can you oversleep when you are on holiday? well if you can, I did.  It has been such a slow start to the day but I guess that is what holidays are for.

Before coming away I left an envelope for lots of Stamperettes which had some of the wonderful new papers inside them called Splendid Autumn and a couple of card bases.  I asked if they would create a card or two and Anne certainly did that.  




This is her first card and its superb. She has used Lemon Lolly as her card base, the new papers. Splendid Autumn as well as some Gorgeous Grape card.

These papers, along with lots of other new papers can be found in the September - December Mini Catalogue which has just been released.

If you click on the image below a new window should open up and you can have a browse through the brochure


Not only has this mini catalogue been released but Stampin' Up! have released a Scrapbooking brochure today also.  Again, clicking on the picture below will open it up for you to browse through.


Thats my news for today.  I think its time to go and dip my toes in some warm water.  Thank you for having a read. Tracey xx


If you would like to place an order online, you can click on the image below and a new window will open up where you can have a browse through the shop.  Obviously, if you would like any help please, do get in touch with me.  My contact details are at the end of the post.

 






If you would like to get in touch with me, here is where I can be found.  

I would love to hear from you.

 

No comments: