Sunday

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIX - Mix and Match

 Good morning, well what a change in weather, lets hope the sun finds it way out soon.

Here is a card I made for a lovely little chappie who was Christened recently.  The girls (my daughters) asked me to make a couple and this is one of them.

I am calling this my mix and match card as I have used an old stamp from my stash as well as all current inks, colours, blending pens and blending brushes from Stampin' Up!  I do a lot of mixing and matching.

I stamped the little Chappie on Basic White card in Memento ink. Coloured him in with Stampin’ Up! Blending pens and then created the sky with a small blending brush and boho blue ink.
I cut the stamped image card down to make a thinner panel to sit in the middle of the base card. The base card is also boho blue, making it all coordinate and work well together. The sentiment was generated on the computer.
I will be creating a few birthday cards in various colours as a few have been requested.

It is Derby Dabblers next Friday night. You are most welcome to come along and join in the fun if you have a couple of hours free. Do get in touch with me if you need any further information.


I shall be placing an order on Thursday with Stampin' Up! If you would like to come along to our kit night on 11th October I shall be very happy to order your kit this Thursday and have it ready and waiting for you at the get together. Do get in touch if this is something you would like me to do for you.




Thank you for having a read today. I do hope you have have a super Sunday. Tracey x



If you would like to place an order online, you can click on the image below and a new window will open up where you can have a browse through the shop.  Obviously, if you would like any help please, do get in touch with me.  My contact details are at the end of the post.

 






If you would like to get in touch with me, here is where I can be found.  

I would love to hear from you.

 








No comments: