Tuesday

DAY TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY SEVEN - Teabag holder using Citrus Blooms Stamp set and Mediterranean Blooms DSP

Good evening and oppps.  It seems that my internet connection hasnt been the best and my blog hasnt been publishing even though it is set up to do so.  Oh well, lets have a bit of a catch up.

I have been out to Ikea today to purchase a coffee table that I have been after for quite a long time.  We checked the stock, tick, lots available.  We put the a.c. on in the car and off we went.  Of course, it was lunch as soon as we arrived and then off to place our order but oh oh, there was a problem.  No aisle number on the ticket to collect the table so off to find an assistant and boy there were lots to choose from.

She checked and said no, we dont have stock. When I said that I checked before setting out she went and checked and said there must be a system error as she could order a table but the system wasnt showing stock.  After a long wait, lots of phone calls, lots of folk helping her, she said "yes, we have 2 available".  Fortunately we only wanted one so went to collect it promptly.  Hubby will put it all together first thing in the morning before it gets too warm.

I went to a Stampin' Up! get together a few weeks ago in a wonderful town called Lincoln and I was so lucky to take part in a swap with lots of other demonstrators.

I received this wonderful little packet which had an amazing tea bag inside.  Its a good job I took a photo of it prior to drinking the tea.



This was created by Karen Mackley of Carrieanna Cards.  It is made using the Citrus Blooms stamp set as well as the Mediterranean Blooms Designer Series Papers.  The Mini Pocket Envelope dies have been used to create this wonderful holder, all tied up with Linen thread.  Thank you so much Karen.

Have you visited my web page lately?


It is all about Stampin' Up!, lots of ideas, a shop and everything that is new.  
You can also place orders from there as well as browse the catalogues and see what events are coming up.  
It is always a work in progress so please, do pop back often and dont forget to leave a review.

Tomorrow is an exciting day for me as Stampin' Up! are releasing a brand new mini catalogue which will include lots of new products.  There will also be a scrapbooking brochure out too.  Please do nip in as I can shall these with you as soon as they go live.

Off to put the pots away, lock up the doors and have an early night.  Thank you for having a read.  Tracey x



If you would like to place an order online, you can click on the image below and a new window will open up where you can have a browse through the shop.  Obviously, if you would like any help please, do get in touch with me.  My contact details are at the end of the post.

 


If you would like to get in touch with me, here is where I can be found.  

I would love to hear from you.

 

 




 


No comments: