Tuesday

I have been set a challange

yes, a challange. Can I post 30 cards in 30 days, phew its a tough one. Does that mean that I havent been very good at keeping up blogging. Well as everyone who has a blog knows, its tough to keep blogging every day. Apart from the time, you run out of news, well I do.

I have taken up the challange so I do hope you will pop back over the next 28 days (I did post yesterday so I am including that as day 1).

Thank you so much for letting me know what the plants are in my garden. I just buy them as the little pictures on the sticks look nice. Perhaps not the correct way but its working so far. All we need now is the decent weather so that I can sit outside and enjoy it.

Paul has finally taken down all his birthday cards so I can show you the one that he got from Karen.

He loved it and cottoned on straight away as to why Karen chose a coffee bean theme. Paul is the best at making cappachinos and lattes. The image is from the loads of love stamp set by Stampin Up. Karen got the paper from Colemans last year....how is that for planning ahead.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

Well I wish you all the best with your challenge - with your talent I'm sure you will achieve it - Lesley x

Jackie said...

Brilliant card from Karen, what a good idea :o)
Jackie xx

Pauline said...

What a fun card and what a challenge!! Don't know if I could do it, but I would like to see how you get on :o)