Sunday

Weekend away

I have just returned from a weekend away.A group of us went to Blackpool and we had a fantastic time. I shall post the photos later on in the week.

I am not sure what happened to yesterdays post as I had it all set up to publish and it didnt. So Sarah, nothing yesterday but here are two cards today to make up for it.

The first one was done at a class I went to with Rachel at Hobby Horse. She has an aladin's cave of a shop in Elvaston. If you havent visited it yet next time you are in the area it is well worth stopping off for a browse around.


The second card is what I created with the stamp set. I have been asked for 4 cards all the same and I do hope that these will be okay.




Thanks for having a look and thank you for all the comments I have been receiving.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

smashing cards yet again!! :) Lesley x