Wednesday

Debbies Party

I dont know if you have noticed but I have added a new section on the right hand side of this blog. Other Stampin Up Demonstrators links to blogs that they have and what a lot of inspiration there is. I have been spending my time blog hopping (is that the right terminology)? There are some wonderful ideas, well worth spending a few minutes (or hours in my case) having a look through.

I just had to case some of them for Debbies party. You know when you see a card and instantly its "oh I must do that". Well I did.

In fact I am spending more time looking at everyone's cards rather than sitting in my craft room making them. Nor am I updating my blog as much as I should, ooops.

Anyway, I am rambling again, last Friday I had a lovely evening at Debbies Stampin Up party, there were 7 of us and here are a couple of pictures that I managed to take.

We played with the tart and tangy set and the blooming with beauty.

Lots of concentration going
on here






Pam with her tart and tangy card






Jayne with her card



That was the last party using the 2008-2009 Stampin Up catalogue. My next event is the 2009-2010 Catalogue launch on 31st October. Details will be sent out nearer the date.

2 comments:

Shaz said...

What a stunning card, looked like alot of fun was had.

Shaz

Abi Bundy said...

looks like it was fun, pretty card