Friday

The weekend is just around the corner

yep the weekend is nearly here, again. Just one more sleep to go, how I love my weekends. I havent done half as much as I wanted to do this week but will catch up at the weekend. The ho*****rk will still be there next week so I dont mind if I miss it this once.

We are off to a wedding today which I am really looking forward to and tomorrow will be xmas shopping and xmas cards. Sunday I may just nip to NEC, not too sure yet.



Here is yet another card from the Tall Tales and Animal Stories set. I am not too sure if I went a bit OTT on this one as there isnt much white space and I do like white space on my cards, if you havent already noticed.

Thanks for having a look and have a great day, whatever you are up to

Tracey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hya Tracey! I love this card! There's loads of white on it and I think it's perfect! The colours are fab as SU colours always are.
Love the blog layout!
Love Viv xx

Karen said...

Gorjus gorjus gorjus.

Love Karen x