Friday

Happy New Year

The first day of the New Year, I hope that you didn't overdo it last night and if you did....wishing you a speedy recovery.

We spent a lovely evening at home with my family and the mobile phones bleeping continuously, how did people manage without them?

Here is a card that has been made from the Vintage Labels set in the Sale A Bration Offer. The image was first stamped with the craft white ink pad onto black card and then stamped again in black onto Very Vanilla card. This stamp is perfect with the 1" circle punch and the scalloped circle punch. I mounted the image with foam pads. The black border has been created with the eyelet border punch and I have put Very Vanilla ribbon around it. I just love all that clean space, what do you think. Should I have put something in the space rather than leaving it blank?

New Year Resolutions - are you making any? I would love to hear what yours are and to be kept uptodate with the progress of them.

Here are my crafty resolutions
  • To put inserts into cards as soon as they are made (it's a job I hate and I always end up having to put lots of them in before my crafting sale weekend in Summer).
  • To use up as many scrap bits of card/paper each week so that at the end of each month, my scrap paper/card pile has gone down in size.
  • To finish off at least 1 project each week (I have lots of cards half completed all piling up)
  • To make at least 5 Christmas cards a week (never never never again am I going to go through the pressure/hassle/time consuming task of making Christmas cards like I did this year)
  • Not to purchase any major craft items (please note the word major).
  • To be at least 2 weeks ahead of all birthday cards. orders, party preperations. (mmm this could be a tricky one but I will try)
Now its your turn. Leave me a comment on your resolutions and I will put them at the end of this post.

Have a great day, whatever you are doing and have a Craftastic New Year.

No comments: