Friday

So where did January go?

Its already the end of January, where did it go? I cant believe that the month has flown by so quickly.

Halfway through the weekend and I have a workshop to look forward to today. Everything all packed and ready to go. I have the ironing to do before I leave, yakky. Is there anyone who actually enjoys ironing?

Here are a couple of cards that I made, for loyalty cards.





I have scored the card diagonally and then used my daubers to colour in the background. The image on these is from Blooming with Beauty, one of my favourite sets.

My loyalty scheme is for every £15 spent you get a stamp. When you have 5 stamps you can get either a roll of grosgrain ribbon, an ink pad or a pack of A4 single coloured card. If you attend my workshops you get a stamp for each event and the 6th one is free.

Bring a friend along to a workshop and you get your next one at half price.

Details of workshops can be found on the right hand side of this blog.

Have a great day, whatever you are up to and please, do leave a comment if you have time.

Tracey

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey.
Beautiful card in both colours, I love the subtle background.
Se you in a couple of hours or so :o)
Jackie xx