Monday

White Rabbit White Rabbit White Rabbit

does anyone do White Rabbit at the start of the month anymore?

1st Feb and a whole new month to look forward to. Its going to be a busy month for me, two workshops at home, Derby Dabblers, two parties that my team have organised, Valentine's Day and at the end of the month a weekend retreat ohhh, how exciting.

I have been so organised that I made all my birthday cards for February and can I find them, nope. I have looked everywhere and they have all vanished. I dont want to have to make them again so its going to be another hunt for them tomorrow night.

Here is another card made with the medallion stamp but I went a bit OTT with it.

First of all I think it would look better the other way up.

I stamped the inside with bits of the medallion and went a bit overboard.

Have a great Monday and I look forward to reading your comments over a cuppa when I get back from my real job.

Tracey

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Fab card Tracey :o)
Thank you for the great SU Party yesterday, can't wait for my goodies to arrive.
See you at Dabblers Friday :o)
Jackie xx