Wednesday

Busy Weekend

Last weekend was such a busy one but so nice. I was at Pauline's on Sunday at Stampin Up event. Thank you so much Pauline, I had a lovely time and hope that everyone enjoyed themselves. Here are a couple of pictures of everyone being very busy.



I havent done any baking for a while and told the lads at work that it was their turn, jokingly. Well, what a surprise I had recently when Luke brought in these scrummy cakes.

I was expecting wives and girlfriends to make cakes but no, Luke and his young daughter made these. To top it all he went to all the trouble of puting everyones name on a cake AND, he wrote out the girls name in pink. I do wonder if he did that so we couldnt eat more than one each.
Luke is a star.

Have a great day, whatever you are up to.

Tracey

2 comments:

Jackie said...

We had a fab time thank you Tracey, not too keen on all those creases on my arms though :o)
Jackie xx

Lesley said...

look like a real hive of industry - Lesley x