Sunday

Scorching Sunday

...and that just the evening. Currently it is 22 degrees in Derby and it's 10.00p.m...it was 29.6 just after lunch time. Today has been hotter than Cyprus and the girls are laughing about it.

Knee is still causing me a lot of pain...sleeplessness....and generally getting a bit fed up with it. I can sit in one position for about 10 mins and then I have to move but, to move it hurts. I shall be going to the docs tomorrow to get his opinion as I cant keep living off the pain killers.

Today we had a house full, which was lovely, started around 10.30 with MIL as its her birthday today, then Son IL came with other half and the 4 children - it is the eldest granddaughters birthday today as well, cousin and family came. In the afternoon Sis and BiL turned up so its been a busy day catching up with everyone.

Here is my first princess card which I made for Bethany


The idea came from a smashing card I received from Paula

A bit of a close up - Bethany came today in her sparkly shoes
so the card was just right.

I put lots of glitter on the flower before making it all up

And the box again with the flower.

Hope you manage to keep cool this evening and get some sleep.

Thanks for having a read and looking forward to your comments

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Tracey :o)
I trust that your accident was recorded in the accident book at work! I hope the doctor can soon get you sorted out.
Hugs, Jackie xx

Paula said...

Ah what a sweet card! Really sorry to hear about your fall - do you need any shopping doing? Hope the doctor can help today and you are on the mend! Paula xx